Thank you for your attending our conference.
Please kindly check the guildeline for presenters of ISNFF 2017 below.
Guideline for Presenters
1. Official Language is English; no other languages will be allowed.
2. The length of presentation time for each presenters will be informed soon.
3. Presentation with computer
- The presentation materials should be in Microsoft PowerPoint or Portal Document Format (PDF) file type to avoid technical problems.
- In case of using a personal Macintosh computer, be sure to bring a VGA adaptor and test it before the session starts.
4. Submission of your presentation materials
- You should arrive at Preview room (Room 204) and submit the presentation materials a session before your session begins.
-If you are going to use your own laptop, please inform to the staff.
1. Each poster should include the title (preferably at the top), as well as the names and
affiliations of the authors
2. Posters must not exceed the following dimensions (A0 Size): 841mm (w) x 1189 mm (h)
3. Poster Set-up Schedule
* Please note that all posters that have not been removed by noticed dismounting time on each day will be automatically taken down and discarded.
Please do not hesitate to
contact us for further question.
ISNFF 2017 Secretariat
|공지글||Hotel Reservation Guide and Inquiry into Special Dietary Requirements 2017.09.20||ISNFF 2017||2017.09.20||17|
|공지글||Innovation in AgroFoods Science Slam in ISNFF 2017 (no later than Oct. 1) 첨부파일 2017.09.15||ISNFF 2017||2017.09.15||38|
|공지글||ISNFF 2017 Awards (no later than September 26) 첨부파일 2017.09.13||ISNFF 2017||2017.09.13||118|
|공지글||ISNFF Fellowship for 2017 (no later than September 27) 2017.09.12||ISNFF 2017||2017.09.12||100|
|읽는중||Gudieline for Presenters of ISNFF 2017 (9/7) 2017.09.07||ISNFF 2017||2017.09.07||111|
|공지글||1st Notification of Submission Result has been sent! 2017.08.31||관리자||2017.08.31||103|
|1||We have long holiday in Korea! 2017.09.21||관리자||2017.09.21||20|